ERG - Who we are
The Group's organisational structure features a strong focus on process logic and the implementation of strategic business leverages, and provides for the definition of two macro-roles:
• ERG S.p.A. – Corporate – which provides strategic guidance, is directly responsible for business development processes and ensures the management of all business support processes.
Following the recent organisational changes that took place in April 2021, the company has been organised into the following areas:
• Business Development and Mergers & Acquisitions
• Engineering Development - Administration, Finance, Control & Procurement
• Human Capital & ICT
• Regulatory & Public Affairs
• Corporate & Legal Affairs
• ESG, IR & Communication
• ERG Power Generation S.p.A., which is assigned responsibility for the Group’s industrial and commercial processes, is organised into:
- Wind, Thermo, Hydro and Solar generation technologies, which in turn are organised into production units on a geographical basis;
- Energy Management & Sales, as a single entry point to organised markets and the main clients/counterparties;
- a centre of process engineering technological excellence for the different generation technologies;
- a structure dedicated to managing health, safety and environmental protection issues for the entire Group.