ERG - Who we are
The Group's organisational structure features a strong focus on process logic and the implementation of strategic business leverages, and provides for the definition of two macro-roles:
- Corporate, which ensures the strategic direction, is directly responsible for business development and ensures management of all business support processes. The company is organised in the following areas:
- Business Development and Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Engineering Development
- Administration, Finance, Control & Procurement
- Human Capital & ICT
- Regulatory & Public Affairs
- Corporate & Legal Affairs
- ESG, IR & Communication
- Generation & Market, which is assigned responsibility for the Group’s industrial and commercial processes, organised into:
- Wind, Solar and Thermo1, generation technologies, which in turn are organised into production units on a geographical basis;
- Energy Management & Sales, as a single entry point to organised markets and the main clients/counterparties;
- a centre of expertise that ensures the efficiency of the operating model and the related global standardisation of processes;
- a structure dedicated to managing health, safety, quality and environmental protection issues for the entire Group.
In order to continue the path of growth started and to achieve the ambitious targets set in the Business Plan, the Group has, since February 2022, implemented a business model that although well-established within the various companies remains flexible. It takes into account both geographical and technological diversification, particularly in the solar business.
Therefore, within the Business Development and M&A Organisational unit, two macro areas have been set up at European level – Central West Europe & Nordics and Central East Europe – bringing together the Country Business Development and M&A organisational structures. These remain responsible for identifying, coordinating and finalising organic development and M&A initiatives at local level. Similarly, two new Administration, Finance, Control & Procurement areas were established in France and Germany from July 2022. These are responsible for the related
processes at local level while maintaining a functional relationship with the central Organisational Units.
1 Thermoelectric Business held for sale.