- encourage continuous and in-depth analysis on CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), thanks to debates between experts through meetings and structured activities
- promote behaviour which complies with the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility within the Italian economic context
- provide a representative body to face the political world, business and union representatives, associations/cooperatives and not-for-profit organisations, which is able to take the lead in the national and international debate
- the annual national Conference, which is also open to external participants
- workshops (at least five per year) which on the other hand are reserved for members only.
ERG has been participating in the meetings of the CSR Manager Network Italy since 2007.