- moral integrity, personal honesty and fairness in internal and external relationships;
- transparency towards shareholders, stakeholders and the market;
- respect for employees and the commitment to enhance their professional skills;
- social commitment;
- the protection of health, safety and the environment.
ERG Group principles and international developmentAs a result of the continuous international development of ERG Group, we felt that it was necessary to simplify the communication of the Groups principles to overseas companies and their local counterparts: the Code of Ethics was therefore translated into English and French. All of the overseas companies of ERG Group have adopted this document, which was also approved by the joint venture LUKERG Renew in 2013. The Model 231 was translated into English and published on the Group's website www.erg.it. In 2013, all overseas companies approved the Anti-Corruption Guidelines issued by ERG, which follow the principles of conduct in line with those already set out in the Model 231.
In particular, the management of ERG business activities must comply with the principles of conduct that apply to:
- the principles set out in the code of ethics;
- separation of duties;
- the allocation of powers;
- transparency and traceability of processes;
- appropriateness of internal rules:
- the training of employees;
- job rotation