As a result of our activity, we have rightly gained a place among the low carbonisation companies and, therefore, of direct interest to whoever regards decarbonisation as an investment criterion. It is exactly with these parties that we strive to strengthen dialogue. We have been included in some of the most important Sustainability indices that group together listed companies on the basis of a number of ESG criteria, which are used by investors to guide their choices, such as:
- ECPI Global Clean Energy Equity Index;
- FTSE Environment Renewable and Alternative Energy Index;
- FTSE Environment Renewable and Alternative Energy 50 Index;
- Corporate Knights 2019 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World Index;
- Integrated Governance Index 2018.
In 2018, we were assessed by Corporate Knights, Etica SGR, ECPI, MSCI, Sustainalytics and Vigeo, and our presence in the Ethibel Excellence Investment Register was also confirmed.