We activate governance bodies and operating structures able to guarantee the rigorous management of activities and promote an integrated approach to sustainability within the Group, monitoring the achievement of sustainability goals.
The following structures are directly involved in the sustainability management process:
- ESG (previously Sustainability) CommitteeGuides and monitors all sustainability activities. The responsibilities of the Internal Sustainability Committee include:
- the definition of the Group's sustainability focus points and promotion of corporate social responsibility;
- the approval, supervision and evaluation of sustainability objectives and priority areas for actions related to CSR;
- the approval of the materiality analysis, timings and methods of communication for the Non-Financial Statement and for CSR initiatives.
In 2019, the Sustainability Committee met twice and, among its main activities, acted as a "Green Bond Committee", choosing projects to be funded with the revenues generated through the allocation of the Green Bond, with reference to the Green Bond Framework.
- Corporate Social Responsibility DepartmentThis department is mainly responsible for:
- collecting all the inputs coming from the lines, representing them in the Sustainability Report, established according to international benchmark standards;
- supporting the Committee in carrying out its tasks, in particular in monitoring, reporting and operationally implementing the objectives, via the CSR Working Groups;
- operationally implementing the CSR-related orientations identified by the ESG (previously Sustainability) Committee within the Group.
- CSR Working GroupThese working groups operate across organisational units and are tasked with:
- identifying the reporting areas of the report and reporting the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to represent the Group's activities and identifying new ones, if necessary;
- identifying initiatives and collecting requests from the main stakeholders, so that they are given the right importance, also in the Sustainability Report.
- Supervisory BodyIt is tasked with:
• Monitoring the effectiveness of the Model and compliance with the Code of Ethics;
• Verifying the adequacy of the Model to prevent the commission of the crimes referred to in Italian Legislative Decree 231/01;
• Overseeing the updating of the Model;
• Providing training on the Code of Ethics and on 231 issues;
• Assessing the information received.
- Human Capital CommitteeDeals with the development of personnel. Assesses and checks the reports of possible violations of the Human Rights Policy.
Page updated at 20 Jul 2020