If you have any question write to Matteo Bagnara email@example.com
Investor Relations - Frequently Asked Questions
- When does ERG pay a dividend? How much was the last dividend?
The 2020 Shareholders' Meeting resolved to pay a dividend of 0.75 euro per share, available for payment starting from 20 May 2020 (payment date), with an ex-dividend date (coupon no. 23) from 18 May 2020 (ex date) and record date of 19 May 2020.
See the history of our dividends
- Where can I find the main ERG historical steps?
The main historical steps are in ERG Factsheet and in Our transformation.
- Who is ERG's auditor?
KPMG spa has been appointed auditor for the period 2018–2026 by the Shareholders' Meeting held on April 23rd 2018.
- What is the code for ERG shares?
All the shares listed on the Italian Stock Exchange are distinguished by an alphanumeric code that has international validity. This code is an ISIN (International Securities Identification Number). For ERG shares the ISIN code is IT0001157020. Shares are also identified with a ticker that for the Italian market is ERG; this code varies depending on the financial news agencies, for example our ticker for Reuters is ERG.MI and for Bloomberg is ERG.IM.
- How many employees has the ERG Group?
At 31 December 2020, the ERG Group had a total of 784 employees.
- When was ERG first quoted in the stock market? What was its share price?
ERG has been quoted since October 1997 and the IPO share price was Lire 6,000 or Euro 3,10.
- Where can I find the historical ERG share prices?
Clicking on the share price graph below, it is possible to download the historical prices in Excel or HTML format, alternatively within the interactive graph you can compare ERG's share price performance with that of its peers and the index.
- When did the number of ERG's shares change?
On 4 August 2005 ERG cancelled 11,462,000 treasury shares reducing share capital to 150,320,000 ordinary shares. This followed the decision of the shareholders' meeting on 28 April 2005.
- How many classes of share does ERG have?
ERG has issued only ordinary shares.
- In which Stock indexes is ERG included in?
After the revision of italian stock exchange index system, ERG is part of the FTSE Italia All-Share (which replaced the old Mibtel index) and of the FTSE Italia Mid Cap Index.
- Why has ERG left the STAR segment?
ERG has left the STAR segment since it now has a market capitalisation of Euro 3 billion (as at the time of taking the decision). The capitalisation requested for the STAR segment is in fact less than Euro 1 billion. Notwithstanding its exit from the STAR segment the management of ERG is committed to maintaining the principal requirements of transparency and corporate governance envisaged for those companies that wish to be part of the STAR segment. ERG seeks constant growth in this segment as well which will lead to increasing visibility with national and international investment funds.
- What large transactions has ERG carried out recently?
Find out all the M&A operations at this page.
- When is the corporate events calendar published and where can I find it?
The corporate events calendar will be announced by January 30 each year by a press release, and will be put on the Company's website. On our website you can find even an apposite section at the following link.
- Where can I read the histiorical dividends paid by ERG and the dividend policy?
We publish our dividend policy and the historical data on our dividends at the following link
- Which is ERG's strategy?
ERG's industrial and financial targets and strategy are periodically updated during an investor day with the financial community and then released on our website at the following link.
- What are the main actions put in place by ERG to deal with the COVID-19 emergency?At the first signs of emergency the company promptly took action, putting in place all necessary measures to guarantee, on the one hand, the health of its employees and, on the other, the operational continuity of its assets in conditions of safety.
Read more on COVID19 Emergency page