Investor Relations - Frequently Asked Questions
- When does ERG pay a dividend? How much was the last dividend?
The 2020 Shareholders' Meeting resolved to pay a dividend of 0.75 euro per share, available for payment starting from 20 May 2020 (payment date), with an ex-dividend date (coupon no. 23) from 18 May 2020 (ex date) and record date of 19 May 2020.
See the history of our dividends
- Where can I find the main ERG historical steps?
The main historical steps are in ERG Factsheet and in Our transformation.
- Who is ERG's auditor?
KPMG spa has been appointed auditor for the period 2018–2026 by the Shareholders' Meeting held on April 23rd 2018.
- What is the code for ERG shares?
All the shares listed on the Italian Stock Exchange are distinguished by an alphanumeric code that has international validity. This code is an ISIN (International Securities Identification Number). For ERG shares the ISIN code is IT0001157020. Shares are also identified with a ticker that for the Italian market is ERG; this code varies depending on the financial news agencies, for example our ticker for Reuters is ERG.MI and for Bloomberg is ERG.IM.
- How many employees has the ERG Group?
At 31 December 2019, the ERG Group had a total of 754 employees.
- When was ERG first quoted in the stock market? What was its share price?
ERG has been quoted since October 1997 and the IPO share price was Lire 6,000 or Euro 3,10.
- Where can I find the historical ERG share prices?
Clicking on the share price graph below, it is possible to download the historical prices in Excel or HTML format, alternatively within the interactive graph you can compare ERG's share price performance with that of its peers and the index.
- When did the number of ERG's shares change?
On 4 August 2005 ERG cancelled 11,462,000 treasury shares reducing share capital to 150,320,000 ordinary shares. This followed the decision of the shareholders' meeting on 28 April 2005.
- How many classes of share does ERG have?
ERG has issued only ordinary shares.
- In which Stock indexes is ERG included in?
After the revision of italian stock exchange index system, ERG is part of the FTSE Italia All-Share (which replaced the old Mibtel index) and of the FTSE Italia Mid Cap Index.
- Why has ERG left the STAR segment?
ERG has left the STAR segment since it now has a market capitalisation of Euro 3 billion (as at the time of taking the decision). The capitalisation requested for the STAR segment is in fact less than Euro 1 billion. Notwithstanding its exit from the STAR segment the management of ERG is committed to maintaining the principal requirements of transparency and corporate governance envisaged for those companies that wish to be part of the STAR segment. ERG seeks constant growth in this segment as well which will lead to increasing visibility with national and international investment funds.
- What large transactions has ERG carried out recently?
Find out all the M&A operations at this page.
- When is the corporate events calendar published and where can I find it?
The corporate events calendar will be announced by January 30 each year by a press release, and will be put on the Company's website. On our website you can find even an apposite section at the following link.
- Where can I read the histiorical dividends paid by ERG and the dividend policy?
We publish our dividend policy and the historical data on our dividends at the following link
- Which is ERG's strategy?
ERG's industrial and financial targets and strategy are periodically updated during an investor day with the financial community and then released on our website at the following link.
- What are the main actions put in place by ERG to deal with the COVID-19 emergency?At the first signs of emergency the company promptly took action, putting in place all necessary measures to guarantee, on the one hand, the health of its employees and, on the other, the operational continuity of its assets in conditions of safety.
Read more on COVID19 Emergency page
Sustainability - Frequently Asked Questions
- What does "Sustainability" mean to the ERG Group?The concept of sustainability in the ERG Group is explained in the Letter to Stakeholders from the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer "ERG has gone one step further and has preferred a vision that is able to transform the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) programmes – which focus mainly on reputation and only have a limited connection to the business – into CSV (Corporate Social Value) programmes, which are more useful to the creation of economic value, together with the creation of social value and more oriented towards interpreting the needs of stakeholders."
- Where can I find the Sustainability Reports of the ERG Group?The Sustainability Reports of the ERG Group can be downloaded in PDF format in the section Sustainability Report; starting from the 2009 Report, you can navigate an interactive version of the report.
- Where can I find all the documentation relating to the Sustainability of the ERG Group?All the documentation relating to the Sustainability of the ERG Group is available in the Sustainability Kit.
- What is ERG's objective in terms of Sustainability reporting?In terms of Sustainability reporting, ERG's objective is to enhance the information provided in the Report each year, in order to improve the level of communication with its stakeholders and adopt the Guidelines of the GRI in an increasingly rigorous and complete manner.
- What's GRI?GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) is a network of experts that contributes to develop the world's most widely-used sustainability reporting guidelines.
Read more on the GRI website
- Does ERG participate in the Sustainability Indexes?Yes, ERG started participating in the Benchmark and Leaders indexes of the new FTSE ECPI Italia index series in September 2010. The Sustainability Indexes include the mid- and large-cap companies of the FTSE Italia All-Share index which stand out because of their sustainable behaviour and practices.
Careers - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I send my CV?
- How can I find out if you have received my application?
You will receive a confirmation email at the address you have given after you have submitted your application. This confirmation is automatically generated and is sent to you within a few minutes. It informs you that your application has been properly recorded in the system.
- What are the most sought-after educational qualifications?
We are looking for candidates with university degrees in technical and energy or economic studies and technical diplomas.
- Who can I contact to get more information on the Next Generation project?
Next Generation is a selection and training programme that is activated from time to time.
You can find out when we activate the selections directly on our website.
- Who can I contact to get more information on ERG Human Capital?
If you need more information, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How does your selection process work?
- When will I receive feedback on my spontaneous application and/or application for a vacancy?
Should your profile correspond to our needs, you will be contacted within 30 days. Otherwise, your data will be stored in our database for 60 months.
- Why can I not attach my CV?Check that the document does not exceed 10240 KB. File formats allowed: .doc, .odt, .pdf, .docx
- How do I cancel my application?
Send an email to email@example.com with CV cancellation request as the subject line.
This will mean your data is removed from the ERG database.
- How can I receive notification of new vacancies in line with my professional profile?
- What are the professional areas at ERG?
ERG is organised into professional families. You can find out more here