Date and Place of Birth: March 23 1961, Brescia
Marital Status: widower
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Degree in Business and Economics at the University of Brescia (March 1985).
Final grade 110/110 with Honors;
- Post-graduate specialization courses on budgeting, finance, marketing, trade marketing, sales, and public administration (SDA Bocconi Milano);
- Scholarship at the Ente Universitario della Lombardia Orientale (EULO, University lnstitute of East Lombardy).
WORK AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Professor of "Financial Markets and Institutions", "Risk Management in Health Companies" and "Stock and Real Estate Market" at University of Teramo;
- Professional Accountant, Auditor and Court-Appointed Expert Witness at the Court of Brescia;
. IWBank Private Investments S.p.A.: Chairman of the Management Control Committee and Chairman of the Watch Structure as per Legislative Decree 231/01 and Internal Audit Referent (March 2015; previously Chairman of the Board of Auditors since 2015);
. Brunello Cucinelli S.p.A. (company listed in the Italian Stock Exchange): Chairman of the Board of Auditors (April 2017, renewed);
. FNM S.p.A. (company listed in the Italian Stock Exchange): Chairman of the Board of Auditors (since May 2018);
. Trenord s.r.l.: Regular Statutory Auditor (July 2018);
. Superpartes S.p.A.: Regular Statutory Auditor (September 2014, renewed);
. Centro Studi Nazionale Cinzia Dabrassi: Vice Chairman and General Director (May 2012 - a nonprofit organization recognized and certified by Regione Lombardia);
. the following assignments will end during Q1 2021: Voluntary Liquidator of Lima S.p.A. and Chairman of the Board of Auditors of Prima Lending S.p.A.
- 2001 Rivarossi Group - Chairman and CEO
- 1996 Idee Commerciali s.r.l. (formerly Majorette Italia S.p.A.) - Entrepreneur
- 1995 Majorette Italia s.p.a.- General Director and CEO
Strategic Reorganisation of the Italian subsidiary;
- 1991 Pepsi Cola - Manager
Regional Manager for Reading e Schuylkill Haven (Pennsylvania - U.S.A.). Sales Director for Northern Mediterranean Area and Head of the Business Development Unit for Italy Foods;
- 1987 McKinsey - Consultant
Project management in different business industries;
- 1985 University of Brescia and Bocconi University at SDA Business School, Milan - Assistant;
- 1982 Serca s.n.c. - Junior Auditor.