Name and surname: Giorgio Baccelli
Job title: HR Business Partner Business Development, Engineering Development & Foreign Countries
Go to Giorgio's Linkedin profile
1. What do you like the most about ERG? The energy, the drive, the team spirit, the constant search for innovative solutions, the sense of truly belonging to our own community.
2. What do you like about your job? The different challenges we have to face, and the many different relations we set up – with special reference to the international development we are engaged in right now, the chance to support the human and professional growth of people who belong to our organisation even by identifying their talents and passions.
3. What are you looking for in a CV? I clearly hope to find the "essential" information (educational qualifications, professional experience), but I'm also interested in the aspects that allow me to get to know what a candidate's interests and values are, what makes them ‘unique'.
4. What suggestions would you give to an interviewee? Put yourself in the shoes of the person interviewing you: help him or her understand who you are, provide all information you believe to be essential to get an in depth understanding of your skills and characteristics. And lastly – however basic it may seem – be yourself: you will only find a job that makes you really happy if you can be yourself.
5. And what about the first day at work? Be enthusiastic! Make it plain to all how happy you are to be part of a new group and how curious you are to meet the people in it.
6. What have you learnt recently? The enormous power of Diversity Management: it's incredible how much enthusiasm can be generated through meetings between very different people and cultures. An added value for our company – I'm sure of it – that will pave the way to more great success.
Recruiting Team - Giorgio
Page updated at 30 Sep 2019