Name and surname: Francesco Cassia
Job title: Skills Development & Learning
Go to Francesco's Linkedin profile
1. What do you like the most about ERG? The people and the values we share every day in our daily actions, everything that helps build our sense of belonging to the ERG Group.
2. What do you like about your job? Having to deal with people.
3. What are you looking for in a CV? Pretty much everything, a candidate's skills, their hobbies and their passions.
4. What suggestions would you give to an interviewee? Be yourself, calm and thoughtful.
5. And what about the first day at work? You must be like a sponge, ready to take on board anything useful.
6. What have you learnt recently? The diversity and the many different facets of our ERG environment are a treasure in themselves. I made this discovery when I was asked to run the Group's "Onboarding" process that has been my main occupation for the last year. The people are the company's main asset, it is they that make the difference between a company and its competitors; that's why, when a new collaborator joins the company they must be given the opportunity to start out in the best possible way… a good start for a good job!!! Onboarding plays an important part in making sure that new employees feel at ease and involved in the new company and for this reason it's essential and must be done properly. The entire organisation and all the people involved, from the senior managers down to the younger personnel, must be aware that this is a priority and not something that happens on the first day and that's that. It's also important that the strategy includes a combination of informal meetings and traditional training; in this way the new employees will feel truly imbued with the company's spirit and culture and as a result will be more relaxed and productive.
Sourcing & Recruiting Team - Francesco
Page updated at 30 Sep 2019