Work with us - FAQ
About the figures sought in ERG...
- What are the most sought-after educational qualifications?We are looking for candidates with university degrees in technical and energy or economic studies and technical diplomas.
- What are the professional areas at ERG?ERG is organised into professional families. You can find out more here
- How can I receive notification of new vacancies in line with my professional profile?Sign up here, you will receive emails whenever a job opportunity is published that may interest you! And follow us on ERGcareers Twitter and on Linkedin!
About my application...
- How can I send my CV?You can fill in our form to submit a spontaneous application, or for one of our open positions here!
- How can I find out if you have received my application?You will receive a confirmation email at the address you have given after you have submitted your application. This confirmation is automatically generated and is sent to you within a few minutes. It informs you that your application has been properly recorded in the system.
- When will I receive feedback on my spontaneous application and/or application for a vacancy?Should your profile correspond to our needs, you will be contacted within 30 days. Otherwise, your data will be stored in our database for 60 months.
- How do I cancel my application?Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV cancellation request as the subject line.
This will mean your data is removed from the ERG database.
About technical problems...
- Why can I not attach my CV?Check that the document does not exceed 10240 KB. File formats allowed: .doc, .odt, .pdf, .docx
About ERG selection process...
- How does your selection process work?The process entails screening of the CVs based on the requisites for the specific vacancy.
Candidates are then contacted for a preliminary interview. For more info, consult the section and watch the video!
About Career Days and ERG contacts...
- Are there any ERG participation in Career Days?Due to the health emergency, in this moment we do not plan to participate in Career Days. Follow us on our social networks to talk with us, stay up to date on our initiatives and above all to find out about open positions, in Italy and abroad ... are you the next #greenenergymaker?
- On which social networks ERG is present?ERG is on Twitter with two different account, ERGnow and ERGcareers, on Linkedin with the company page ERG SpA, on Instagram with erg_now account and on Youtube with ERGnow.
Go to our Social Media Room
- Who can I contact to get more information on ERG Human Capital?If you need more information, you can send an email to email@example.com
- Who can I contact to get more information on the Next Generation project?Next Generation is a selection and training programme that is activated from time to time.
You can find out when we activate the selections directly on our website.
Page updated at 23 Sep 2020