Therefore , in compliance with all prevailing laws, regulations and company policies, ERG endeavours to:
- select, hire, remunerate, train and assess people based on criteria of merit, competence and professionalism, without any political, trade union-related, religious, racial, linguistic or sexual discrimination;
- ensure a working environment in which relations between colleagues are marked by loyalty, correctness, cooperation, mutual respect and trust;
- provide working conditions that are suitable from a health and safety standpoint, as well as respectful of the individual's moral personality, so as to encourage prejudice-free interpersonal relationships;
- oppose any form of intimidation, hostility, isolation, undue interference, conditioning or harassment, whether sexual or of any other kind;
- ensure that, within a framework of reciprocal rights and responsibilities, employees are allowed to express their personalities and are offered reasonable protection of confidentiality within their personal and professional relations;
- intervene in the event of behaviour that does not conform to the aforementioned principles."
(From ERG Group Code of Ethics)