Social Media Room
ERG Social Media Policy
- Discover ERG Social Media Policy
Confident that social media can allow for a more direct relationship with its stakeholders and encourage more participation, ERG has recently opened a Twitter account, a special YouTube channel and a company page on LinkedIn ("ERG Social Media").
This policy ("ERG Social Media Policy") sets out the code of conduct that users must observe when using ERG Social Media, so that these channels can be places of constructive participation for users, with due regard for the opinions of others.
By using ERG Social Media, users undertake to comply with the ERG Social Media Policy and declare that they have full authorisation over content and material posted.
All users are responsible for content and material posted on ERG Social Media as well as for any consequences deriving from their actions on the Social Media. User comments and posts represent the opinions of individuals and not of ERG.
ERG – while reserving the right to remove content and material posted and to block users who do not comply with the ERG Social Media Policy – is not obliged to monitor or control content and material posted by third parties and refutes all liability in that regard. Any use of or trust placed in the content and material posted by third parties using ERG Social Media is at the exclusive risk of the user.
It is hereby specified, by way of example, that no content or material will be accepted that is considered to be:
- insulting, intimidating, defamatory, discriminatory, racist, vulgar;
- obscene, pornographic or such as to offend user sensibility;
- political or propagandist;
- in breach of copyright or that unlawfully uses registered trademarks;
- aimed at promoting commercial activities, products or services or that can be considered spam;
- illegal or that may suggest or promote illegal behaviour or activities.
Please also remember that the pages and accounts on social media are not official channels for making reports and complaints.