Born in Genoa, Italy on 4th November 1963
From 1986 to 1991 he managed a small family company, operating in the sector of the wholesale trading of electric cables.
In 1988 he obtained a degree in Economics and Business Management from the University of Genoa discussing the thesis of Technology of Productive Cycles entitled "The sources of alternative energy".
He attained the qualification to practice the profession of chartered accountant in 1990 and has been registered in the Roll of Chartered Accountants in Genoa since 13th February 1991, with uninterrupted seniority.
He has been registered wuth the Register of Auditors since the very first date of its foundation.
He practices the profession of chartered accountant as consultant to companies and "private individuals", with office in Genoa.
He has gained particular experience in consulting for companies that operate in the sector of the so called "private ospitals" (accredited or not with the Italian National Health Service) as well as in the sector of construction work.
- Villa Montallegro S.p.A., Vice Presidente del Consiglio di Amministrazione;
- Samir S.r.l., Consiglio di Amministrazione;
- Chisone Immobiliare S.r.l., Amministratore Unico;
- Le Arcate S.r.l., Amministratore Unico;
- Hawk S.r.l., Amministratore Unico;
- Carfin S.p.A., Presidente del Collegio Sindacale;
- S.Q. Invest S.p.A., Sindaco Effettivo;
- Q.F. Immobiliare S.p.A., Sindaco Effettivo;
- Smurfit Kappa Holdings Italia S.p.A., Sindaco Supplente.