Born in Rovigo on 30th September 1963.
Graduated in economics and business at the University of Bologna.
Chartered Accountant and Auditor.
Chief Executive Officer of ERG S.p.A.
Director of TotalErg S.p.A.
From July 2016 to December 2016 Chief Executive Officer of ERG Renew S.p.A. From April 2012 to July 2016 Director of ERG Renew S.p.A.
From July 2011 to April 2012 Chairman of the Board of Directors of ERG Renew S.p.A.
From December 2009 to April 2012 General Manager Corporate and Director of ERG S.p.A. From November 2007 to December 2009 CFO of ERG S.p.A.
As from 2003 up to 2007 he has been CFO of Atlantia S.p.A, Finance Director of Autostrade per l'Italia S.p.A, Chairman of Autostrade International US Holdings, Director of Impregilo S.p.A., Autostrade Sud America S.r.l. and of Emittenti Titoli S.p.A.
As from 1998 up to 2003 he worked at Indesit Company S.p.A. both as Group Financial Controller at first and lately, starting from year 2000, as CFO, respectively.
As from 1990 up to 1998 he worked for Pricewaterhouse Coopers S.p.A. in Italy and Great Britain.
Professor at the Faculty of Economics and Commerce of the "Università Cattolica Sacro Cuore" in Milan from 2008 to 2010 and of the University of Bologna as from 2004 up to 2008, respectively.
- › Board of Directors
- › The Internal Control and Risk Management of the ERG Group
- › Board of Statutory Auditors
- › External Auditors
- › Board Committees
- › Internal Committees
- › 2017 Shareholders' Meeting
- › Shareholders' Meetings documentation Archive
- › Governance documents
- › Other Information documents
- › Mandatory notices
- › Internal dealing
- › Corporate governance reports
- › Remuneration Reports
- › Code of Ethics
- › Guidelines on compliance to italian Legislative Decree no. 231 of 8 June 2001 and anticorruption laws for ERG Group companies
- › Organisational and Management models (Legislative Decree 231)
- › Anti-corruption Guidelines
Page updated at 12 Jan 2017