Work with us - FAQ
- How can I send my CV?
- How can I find out if you have received my application?
You will receive a confirmation email at the address you have given after you have submitted your application. This confirmation is automatically generated and is sent to you within a few minutes. It informs you that your application has been properly recorded in the system.
- What are the most sought-after educational qualifications?
We are looking for candidates with university degrees in technical and energy or economic studies and technical diplomas.
- Who can I contact to get more information on the Next Generation project?
Next Generation is a selection and training programme that is activated from time to time.
You can find out when we activate the selections directly on our website.
- Who can I contact to get more information on ERG Human Capital?
If you need more information, you can send an email to email@example.com
- How does your selection process work?
The process entails screening of the CVs based on the requisites for the specific vacancy. Candidates are then contacted for a preliminary interview.
For more info, consult the section
- When will I receive feedback on my spontaneous application and/or application for a vacancy?
Should your profile correspond to our needs, you will be contacted within 30 days. Otherwise, your data will be stored in our database for 24 months in compliance with the privacy info governed by Article 13 of Italian Legislative decree 196/2003 you signed during application for selection and recruitment.
- Why can I not attach my CV?Check that the document does not exceed 10240 KB. File formats allowed: .doc, .odt, .pdf, .docx
- How do I cancel my application?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV cancellation request as the subject line.
This will mean your data is removed from the ERG database.
- How can I receive notification of new vacancies in line with my professional profile?
- What are the professional areas at ERG?
ERG is organised into professional families. You can find out more here